Reinventing Construction Steel Technology
Suryadev Alloys And Power Private Limited, set up a State - of - the - art construction steel rebar plant on the outskirts of Chennai, in technical collaboration with Electrotherm for manufacturing Billets as per IS 2830:1992 grade and Hennigsdorfer Stahl Engineering GmbH, Germany for manufacturing of steel bars with the Unique THERMEX Quenching and Self Tempering technology, thus spearheading the THERMEX bar revolution in South India.
Constantly at the helm of research and development, Suryadev now introduces another first in the Steel Industry as per Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) IS 1786:2008 - CM/L-6841985 standards.
Presenting BEST TMT Steel Bars with DIAMOND GRIP - a unique concrete gripping technology that will reinforce the stability of Construction. Available in Fe 415 & Fe-500 grade in 8mm to 25mm sizes, this patented Diamond Grip found only in BEST TMT, will ensure Extra Grip and Extra Bond with concrete mixture resulting in a stronger and sturdier buildings.
Advantage of BEST TMT
Diamond grip – unmatched solidity, quenching & self tempering – superior strength, anti corrosive properties, better bending properties, cost effective, better metallurgical properties, perfect roundness, customised products, finer grain structure, higher bonding strength, better weldability, fire resistance, earth quake resistance, superior formability, strain ageing
Superiority of BEST TMT
|Strength||Tested high (Grade Fe 415 & Fe 500)|
|Elongation||High (18 - 25% in all Grades)|
|Weldability||Better and more strength|
|Formability||Excellent due to uniform elongation|
|Technology||Quenching & self tempering (German)|
|Ductility & Fatigue Strength||High - resistance to earth quake|
|Ribbing||Computerized & uniform kriss
cross ribbing (Diamond Grip)
|Savings||8 -15% compared to CTD and other TMT|
|Availability||Easily available through network|
|Price||Better quality at much lower prices|
Guaranteed Quality of BEST TMT
The entire process and product range are set to the stringent quality norms laid by various reputed agencies of India.
- Well equiped chemical and physical laboratories at the plant
- Chemical compositions and other mandatory elements monitoring batch after batch.
- Spectro meter analysis of billets before reheating
- Every batch of BEST TMT pass through laboratory furnace test, UTM tests, C & S determination tests
- Close tolerance gauge control system for correct size of bars during rolling process.
- Fully automated control by PLC system from ABB
- Straight and continuous rolling mill is equipped with the largest world class cooling bed with electro magnetic arrays.
- Every dispatch of BEST TMT is supported with a mandatory test certificate as per BIS specifications.